As a very brief continuation of my last post, I've decided to just give you the short version. Going through all the details was taking way too long.
Before Garrett and I dated there were several answers to prayer that caused me to want to date him. But this little blog is about a time where I felt God was giving me a glimpse into His plan. One of those times was earlier on in our relationship during a college group meeting at Pastor Nick's house. Nick had agreed to allow me to wash the feet of the group there. This was something I wanted to do... following Jesus' example to demonstrate Christ's servant love to them, both with my life and in the symbolic way. Right after I had finished washing the feet of our whole college group, Garrett was the only one who offered to wash my feet. His servant's heart touched my heart and at that moment I knew he was the one God chose for me.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment